- 9:00 - 17:00
Preis inkl MwSt.
- 580,00 €
- Herzinsuffizienz Kurse,
- Kurse rund um die Koronarien,
- Kurse zu Strukturellen Herzkrankheiten,
- Teamtraining und Notfallmanagement Kurse
Special course in emergency management for CPU teams
The establishment of a cardiac emergency room or a chest pain unit represents an important step in the acute care of myocardial infarction patients and other cardiac emergencies in hospitals. The CPU is the link between prehospital emergency medicine and clinical intensive care or acute intervention in the cardiac catheterization laboratory. The medical and non-medical staff involved play a central role in the quality of patient care and the organization of procedures. Only if all involved persons work together in an optimal way, patients can receive a professional and timely therapy. We support you in the formation of a strong and functioning CPU team, help you to uncover your weak points and to optimize them.
Our CardioSkills emergency management courses are known across borders for their quality and results and will be a lot of fun, besides all the professional benefits.
- Basics of teamwork
- Special aspects of working in the CPU team
- Communication management
- Stress management
- Importance of briefing and debriefing
- Checklists and standards
- Team training in the simulation CPU with fullscale patient simulation
- Team training in the 737 cockpit simulator
- Interactive case discussions and team/crew resource management (CRM) exercises.
Preis: 690,20 Euro
Our courses take place - unless otherwise described - at the CardioSkills Simulation Centre Frankfurt am Main (The SIM) between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm and are CME certified by the State Medical Association of Hesse.