- 9:00 - 17:00
Preis inkl MwSt.
- 580,00 €
- Kurse zu Strukturellen Herzkrankheiten,
Special course percutaneous aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
Percutaneous aortic valve replacement has long been established as a standard procedure in interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery. Patients benefit from the short procedure times, the low invasiveness compared to conventional valve replacement and the short hospital stays. In our special course TAVR you will learn about all currently available valve types and their special features, the necessary technical basics and the procedural as well as the periprocedural management. Our experienced interventional cardiologists will share their wealth of experience with this fascinating method. The course is ideal for colleagues who would like to start their valve program now or refresh their knowledge. Other members of the Heart Team such as cardiac surgeons, the imaging team and also non-medical staff are also welcome to participate in this exciting course.
- Basics, patient preparation and follow-up care
- Indication and data situation
- Overview of the different valve types
- Vascular access, alternative access and vessel closure.
- Procedure sequence in the hybrid OR
- Special aspects, problems and complication management
- Exercises on various virtual reality simulators
- Interactive case discussions
Preis: 690,20 Euro
Our courses take place - unless otherwise described - at the CardioSkills Simulation Centre Frankfurt am Main (The SIM) between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm and are CME certified by the State Medical Association of Hesse.