- 9:00 - 17:00
Preis inkl MwSt.
- 580,00 €
- Herzinsuffizienz Kurse,
Spezialkurs Interventionelles Herzinsuffizienz – Management
Untreated but also treated heart failure is still associated with a high mortality. Since June 2021 we have new guidelines for heart failure management and all efforts of conservative and interventional cardiology are aimed at reducing mortality and increasing the quality of life of our heart failure patients. Only the optimal combination of causal interventional therapy and guideline-based drug therapy has the best chance of success for our patients. In our highly innovative special course on interventional heart failure management, we will bring you up to date with the latest knowledge of heart failure therapy and provide you with practical assistance in planning therapy for your patients. You will learn about the latest interventional procedures for the therapy of heart failure patients and the importance of working in a network and team. Only if all aspects of heart failure therapy are brought together in an optimal way, you can expect that your patients will benefit sustainably, mortality will be reduced and frequent rehospitalizations will be avoided in the best possible way. This course is our latest offering in the series of interactive courses and a real highlight. See for yourself.
- Heart Failure Update 2021 and Overview About the different types of heart failure.
- Heart failure networks and teamwork
- Drug-based heart failure management
- Heart failure and interventional valve therapy
- Patient monitoring and new devices
- Interventional therapy of ischemic heart failure
- Special aspects, problems and complication management
- Exercises on VR simulators and on the model
- Interactive case discussions
Preis: 690,20 Euro
Our courses take place - unless otherwise described - at the CardioSkills Simulation Centre Frankfurt am Main (The SIM) between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm and are CME certified by the State Medical Association of Hesse.