- 9:00 - 17:00
Preis inkl MwSt.
- 580,00 €
- Kurse zu Strukturellen Herzkrankheiten,
Special course interventions on the mitral valve
Various catheter-based treatment procedures for mitral regurgitation are routinely used today. We will give you an overview of the currently available therapeutic concepts and important intra- and periprocedural details. This is because, in addition to the so important technical aspects, intraoperative imaging plays a central role in the interventional therapy of mitral regurgitation.
Benefit from the extensive clinical experience of our interventional cardiologists and get ready for your Mitralis-Interventionen in the cathlab.
- Basics, patient preparation and follow-up care
- Data situation
- Overview of the currently applicable treatment methods
- Examination technique
- Materials and devices
- Imaging: TEE and fluoroscopy
- Special aspects, problems and complication management
- Exercises on various virtual reality simulators
- Interactive case discussions
Preis: 690,20 Euro
Our courses take place - unless otherwise described - at the CardioSkills Simulation Centre Frankfurt am Main (The SIM) between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm and are CME certified by the State Medical Association of Hesse.