- 9:00 - 17:00
Preis inkl MwSt.
- 580,00 €
- Kurse für Herzchirurgen,
Special course "Wire-Skills" for cardiac surgeons
Working with catheters, wires and endovascular devices and the safe application of the Seldinger technique is always a challenge for the cardiac surgeons working in the heart team, as the method has not yet been implemented in the classic cardiac surgery training and education. CardioSkills supports you comprehensively and interdisciplinarily in learning the necessary manual skills and gives you a broad overview of devices, catheters, wires and other important materials.
Benefit from the extensive clinical experience of our interventional cardiologists, endovascular specialists and cardiac surgeons and get trained in endovascular and catheter-based interventions.
- Basics, patient preparation and follow-up care
- Data situation
- Radiation protection and X-raying technique
- Access routes and closure systems
- Different examination techniques
- Materials and devices
- Special aspects, problems and complication management
- Exercises on various virtual reality simulators
- Interactive case discussions
Preis: 690,20 Euro
Our courses take place - unless otherwise described - at the CardioSkills Simulation Centre Frankfurt am Main (The SIM) between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm and are CME certified by the State Medical Association of Hesse.