- 9:00 - 17:00
Preis inkl MwSt.
- 580,00 €
- Kurse zu Strukturellen Herzkrankheiten,
Special Course Interventional ASD and PFO Closure
Today, interventional closure of atrial septal defects or persistent foramen ovale is a common procedure to reduce the risk of stroke and also has hemodynamic effects. But also the interventional creation of shunts at the atrial level should be mentioned in this context. We will guide you step by step through the different procedures, establish a solid theoretical basis and then practice these challenging interventions with you on different VR simulators. Benefit from the rich clinical experience of our interventional cardiologists, gain your first sense of achievement and get ready for your first real cases in your cath labs.
- Indication and basics
- Patient preparation and follow-up
- Special materials and devices
- Intraprocedural imaging: TEE and fluoroscopy
- Procedure and special techniques
- Transseptal puncture
- Special aspects, problems and complication management
- Exercises on various virtual reality simulators
- Interactive case discussions
Preis: 690,20 Euro
Our courses take place - unless otherwise described - at the CardioSkills Simulation Centre Frankfurt am Main (The SIM) between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm and are CME certified by the State Medical Association of Hesse.