- 9:00 - 17:00
Preis inkl MwSt.
- 580,00 €
- Kurse zu Strukturellen Herzkrankheiten,
Special course interventions on the tricuspid valve
After percutaneous aortic valve interventions and interventional therapy of mitral valve diseases, catheter-based interventions on the tricuspid valve are the focus of interest today. Here, the interventional procedure differs from the first two procedures and requires an intensive study of the method by the surgeons. We will provide you with the necessary basis for starting your tricuspid valve program, but also with many more far-reaching, helpful details. In addition to the technical aspects, intraoperative imaging plays a central role in the interventional therapy of tricuspid regurgitation.
Benefit from the extensive clinical experience of our interventional cardiologists and get ready for your Tricuspid interventions in the cathlab.
- Basics, patient preparation and follow-up care
- Data situation
- Overview of the currently applicable treatment methods
- Examination technique
- Materials and devices
- Imaging: TEE and fluoroscopy
- Special aspects, problems and complication management
- Exercises on various virtual reality simulators
- Interactive case discussions
Preis: 690,20 Euro